7) 两端同时拧紧轴承体两侧的垂直调整螺栓，或一端一端地拧 紧轴承体两侧的垂直调整螺栓，使轴承体上升，这时轴瓦和轴随之一起 上升，升到总间隙的一半再加上0.1mm (或总间隙的2/3)的位置为止。考虑泵轴前后长短不一样，靠联轴器端可再稍高一点，视具体情况而定。两端轴上有百分表读数。
10) 拿掉两端百分表，转子抬量到此为止(轴承体调整方法见5. 3.7)。
4)稍抬起轴，将下轴瓦旋人正常位置，两端同时刮瓦或是一端一端刮瓦均可以，转动轴进行研磨，确认已好，旋出下轴瓦，观察接触点，重复多次，直到下轴瓦与轴接触面应在60° ~70° (左右各30°~35°)范围内或再小点，且在接触角的范围内接触点要均匀分布。
5)下轴瓦合格后，加盖上轴瓦。有压环的结构形式最好，压盖式结构也可以。对于动压轴承，若为压盖式和压环式，则与轴瓦外径配合推荐H7/j6或H7/js6;对于静压轴承，若为压盖式和压环式，则与轴瓦外径般多用过盈配合; 对于d=40 ~ 200mm (其中d为轴瓦直径)的轴瓦，其过盈量为d/10000，主要是怕造成油腔压力互通的情况;对于大功率泵，可以不采用静压配合(压环和轴承盖铸在一起称为压盖式)。
6)压环式结构。用塞尺测量上轴瓦与轴的间隙为0.10% ~0. 15%d。压盖式结构要用压铅丝的方法测量间隙(软铅丝直径不得超过间隙的3倍)，侧隙为顶隙的1/2。
Sink the pump rotor and put an adjustable v-jack under the shaft at the bearings at both ends of the pump.
2) Install a dial indicator on the shaft at the bearing bodies at both ends and adjust it to zero.
3) Turn the adjustable jack at both ends of the pump at the same time or at one end to raise the rotor component until it cannot be pushed upward. The reading in the table is the clearance value of the whole diameter of the pump.
It should be noted here that the readings of the meters at both ends should be the same.
4) Screw the jack backward to make the pump rotor part sink until the dial indicator returns to zero, that is, sink to the bottom, and remove the jack.
5) Screw the studs on the bearing frames (brackets) at both ends, install the bearing bodies (with lower bearing shells), and screw the nuts, but do not screw them too tightly, leaving an adjustable gap.
6) Screw nuts (to the bottom) into the adjusting bolts as back caps (see figure 5-43).
7) Tighten the vertical adjustment bolts on both sides of the bearing body at the same time at both ends, or tighten the vertical adjustment bolts on both sides of the bearing body at one end at one end to raise the bearing body. At this time, the bearing bush and the shaft will rise together, rising to half of the total clearance plus 0.1mm (or 2/3 of the total clearance). Considering that the length of the pump shaft is different before and after, it can be slightly higher near the coupling end, depending on the specific situation. There are dial gauge readings on the shafts at both ends.
8) Measure the clearance on both sides of the front and rear bearing shells, and use the horizontal adjustment bolts on both sides to make them equal.
9) Confirm that it is correct, and tighten all adjusting bolts with back caps.
10) Remove the dial indicators at both ends, and the rotor lift is up to this point (see 5.3.7 for the adjustment method of bearing body).
3. Shoe scraping
This is a key step, which directly affects the problem of bearing heating and eccentric grinding.
(1) The first kind of pad scraping method (mostly used for cylindrical bearing pads)
1) Gently pry up the shaft, screw out the lower bearing bush, and wipe the oil stains on the surface of the shaft and bearing bush. Here, it is best to scrape and grind the outer diameter of the lower bearing bush with the stirrup seat of the bearing body, and check the color. It is appropriate to have a uniform contact, with at least 50% of the contact surface.
2) Open the upper and lower bearing shells (or called opening and repairing).
3) Apply a thin layer of red lead powder (wet) on the lower bearing bush.
4) Lift the shaft slightly, rotate the lower bearing bush to the normal position, scrape the Bush at both ends at the same time or scrape the Bush at one end at one end. Rotate the shaft for grinding, confirm that it is ready, screw out the lower bearing bush, observe the contact point, repeat for many times, until the contact surface between the lower bearing bush and the shaft should be within the range of 60 ° ~70 ° (30 ° ~ 35 ° on the left and right), or even smaller, and the contact points should be evenly distributed within the range of contact angle.
It should be noted here that if the uniform contact area between the shaft and the lower bearing bush reaches more than 75%, the contact point may not prevail at this time.
5) After the lower bearing bush is qualified, cover the upper bearing bush. The structure form of pressure ring is the best, and the gland type structure is also acceptable. For hydrodynamic bearings, if they are gland type and compression ring type, h7/j6 or h7/js6 is recommended to match with the outer diameter of the bearing bush; For hydrostatic bearings, if they are gland type and compression ring type, interference fit is used as much as the outer diameter of bearing bush; For the bearing bush with d=40 ~ 200mm (where D is the diameter of the bearing bush), the interference is d/10000, which is mainly for fear of causing the interworking of oil cavity pressure; For high-power pumps, static pressure matching can not be used (the pressure ring and bearing cover cast together are called gland type).
6) Compression ring structure. Measure the clearance between the upper bearing bush and the shaft with a feeler gauge to be 0.10% - 0.15% d. For gland type structure, the clearance shall be measured by pressing lead wire (the diameter of soft lead wire shall not exceed 3 times of the clearance), and the side clearance shall be 1/2 of the top clearance.
7) It is confirmed that there is no error, and the scraping is over.